116 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036 || C: (323)937-3931 | email@example.com
SUPERVISOR, 11/2010 - PRESENT
Supervise coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting boxes of packaged chewing gum, wrapping boxes in cellophane, packing boxes in cartons, or unwrapping packages of defective gum; Train new employees evaluates work performance; Perform duties as described under Supervisor any industry Master Title; May be designated according to process as Supervisor, Inspection Room sugar and conf. , Supervisor, Unwrapping Room sugar and conf. , Supervisor, Wrapping Room sugar conf. ..
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of working experience as Supervisor
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.