RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESUME
116 S. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036 || C: (323)937-3931 | email@example.com
RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE, 11/2010 - PRESENT
Develop and maintain a professional relationships, communicate successes opportunities to supervisor, maintain professional level of communication; Execute and maintain all visual marketing directives to company and/or leased partner standards, ensure all periodically promotional sign changes are executed; Comply with all company and leased partner policies procedures, inclusive of adhering to proper schedule; Demonstrate good safety practices in the department when performing all functions of the job, support and adhere to all safety practices as communicated in the safety videos safety assessment, address any concerns with business partners; Complete all transfers, price changes, damages, and markdowns by effective date; Demonstrate the ability to generate sales build business by ensuring all activities are completed within the allotted timeframe.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of working experience as Retail Sales Representative
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.