PIPE FITTER WORK EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE
To Whom It May Concern
This is to certify that ...(employee title) ... (employee name) was working at ...(organization name) As Pipe Fitter from ... (joining date) to ...(last working date).
During this period, his services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties, his responsibilities were to:
We wish him/her all the best in his future
- Lays out, installs, and maintains ships piping systems, like steam heat and power, hot water, hydraulic, air pressure, and oil lines, following blueprints, and using handtools shop machines
- Plan layout of pipe sections, allowing for conformance to specifications, holes and obstructions
- Cuts & bores holes in bulkheads decks for installation of pipes
- Operate shop machines to cut and thread pipe pipe fittings, like valves, traps, and thermostats
- Pack pipe with sand to avoid contortion of pipe bends pipe to specified shape on pipe-bending fixture
- Bolt or welds pipe brackets to support pipe systems
- Connect pipes to fixtures, like radiators, laundry, and galley equipment, pumps, and tanks, using wrench, and solders joints to seal connections, using hand torch
- Repair, packs, and adjusts valves
- Test installed systems for leaks and to make sure that system meets specifications, using hydrostatic other pressure test equipment.